During the film My Darling Clementine, there was one scene in particular that caught my attention by its difference from all of the other scenes. I am talking about the scene when Clementine and the sheriff are walking to the newly built chapel, and what took place at the chapel.
This scene caught my attention because of the difference of using a camera on a track. This got me thinking that there has to be something significance to this part because of the use of tracking. I think that this shot was signifying the importance on "manifest destiny". I believe this because of the elements that were shown such as the new chapel just standing with a bell, the American flag that swayed throughout the shot once arriving at the chapel, and finally the celebration with dancing being taken place within the whole town.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment