Monday

Good Will Hunting: Intertwinning two mens paths




A good movie will leave a film go-er with a sense of satisfaction, however, a great movie will leave a film go-er with not only the sense of satisfaction, but also interesting interpretations for scenes of the film and emotionally attached thoughts with characters.

Good Will Hunting, directed by Gus Van Sant, left me with the satisfaction of a great movie in my presence. I think that this film is far by one of the best films ever produced. Matt Damon, Robin Williams, Ben Affleck, Stellan Skarsgard, Minnie Driver, Casey Affleck, and Cole Hauser all incorporate incredible acting skills on-screen. Matt Damon does a astounding job of creating an emotionally fictional world for the film go-Er's to connect too.

No matter how many times I watch this movie it never gets dull. Over and over I can watch this film as a form of inspiration or just plain entertainment. I believe this film should be seen by anyone interested in a original film.

No comments: